Ground Control to Major Tom:
Free (and Low Cost) Virtual Communication Tools to Enhance Training and Increase Productivity
Do any of the following sound familiar:
- No money in the budget for face to face training?
- Frustrated with trying to find easier ways to collaborate?
- Do you find yourself saying, “My training methods need some “POP?” Or perhaps, decreased productivity and miscommunication in this fast-moving digital age has you down?
Join Reciprocate LLC’s President Karen Emanuelson and co-presenter Andrienne Bryant at their 2:30 p.m. session at TechExpo Tallahassee to learn how some of today’s hottest online communication tools can assist you. These low-cost, no-cost (FREE) options will help you increase productivity, keep you under budget, and give you techniques to enhance the training experience for your audience.
At the conclusion of this interactive discussion, attendees will:
- Learn the basics of using tools like Google + Hangouts, Skype, and Jing
- Walk away with at least one new tool they can implement in their organization/business
- A list of virtual communication tools to explore on their own
- Discuss how the tools can be used to enhance the training experience
- Provide solutions to internal and external communication issues and strategies
TechExpo 2013: The Road Ahead is set for Thursday, May 9 at the Florida State University Turnbull Conference Center. The presentation and handouts will be available on our website by the end of May.
Last year 250 regional professionals and students attended TechExpo 2012. Participants at TechExpo 2013 will learn new industry developments and time-saving techniques, discover how to get new IT ventures off the ground, and ways they can run their organizations more productively and profitably. Over the past 5 years TechExpo has grown into a valuable experience for participants. TechExpo 2013 attendees will leave the conference with meaningful contacts, knowledge transfer from the expert speakers, client leads, new vendor relationships, and synergy with other organizations for business development.