Looking for more ways to easily market your company? We’ve compiled a list of 25 MORE easy marketing tools below.
If you missed our first list of 25 Easy Marketing Tools, click here to see what you missed.
Remember, marketing doesn’t have to be hard or expensive, but it does take some thought and time – and a strategy.
- Special promotions centered around unique holidays
- Postcard mailers
- Celebrate customer occasions
- Free ads in shopper newspapers
- Auto or vehicle magnets
- Customer appreciation events
- Ads before movies
- Satisfaction/Follow up phone calls
- Spend time with clients
- Send thank yous
- Booths at community events
- Bumper stickers
- Customer loyalty program
i.e. punch card
- Ads on placemats
- Door hangers
- Toll free number
- Personalizing correspondence
- Distribute related marketing specialty items i.e. pens or calendars
- Offer samples or “try before you buy”
- Add live chat to your website
- Newspaper inserts
- Donations to community auctions
- Building signage
Reciprocate can help you sort through the options. Contact us today for a free consultation.
This is the second in a Easy Marketing Tools. Read the first set of 25 Easy Marketing Tools here.