Custom Training and Presentations
Reciprocate LLC President Karen Emanuelson provides technology, social media and digital marketing training and presentations across the United States. Her style is comfortable; the topics are timely and relevant. Each presentation is customized for the organization, occasion, and the audience’s level of comfort with the subject. Karen is a Constant Contact Experts Program Presenter and received a certificate in Business Technology Simplified from the Small Business Administration.
Individual and Group Training
In addition to informational presentations, Reciprocate LLC’s technology, social media and digital marketing specialists are also available for individual and group training. We have trained entrepreneurs, law firms, individual attorneys, small business owners, SCORE business mentors, private school administrators, and members of numerous non-profit organizations, associations, and networking groups.
Reciprocate LLC also organizes complete technology, social media and digital marketing themed events to meet your organization’s educational and fundraising goals. Using our extensive network, we assemble, moderate, coordinate and organize events from panel discussions to day-long subject-intensive boot camps. We would be happy to speak with you about your specific event and venue.
Hi Karen…Thank you for your presentation to my FastTrac class the other evening. They were “wowed” as usual and you gave them plenty to think about. We had some great follow up discussions and this really enhanced our discussion of marketing in general. I am most appreciative of your enthusiasm! Thank you so much for your efforts in supporting the FastTrac students!
I was at the SCORE Ikea workshop on Wednesday. You gave an amazing workshop and I’m so glad I attended. I am in the “writing my business plan” stage of creating my online family communication tool. Your social media workshop was right on the money for me…Thanks!
Attendee, Successful Women in Business Series sponsored by SCORE and IKEA-Twin Cities
You are more than welcome for giving such an excellent presentation. I must say you can add one more follower because I think you are great. I certainly would like to continue to build on our business relationship by telling others about you. Everyone that I talked to thought you did a great job and was really impressed.
Organizer, Market America, Regional Meeting – Make Your Own Door, Using Social Media to Increase Your Visibility Online
I wanted to tell you that everyone in the class was really enthusiastic about your presentation. We all thought is was very helpful! I like how practical your approach is to these things! One of the people in the class said that this was the most helpful class so far. I think a majority, if not everyone in the class agreed with him. Your contagious enthusiasm makes you a great teacher. It also seems that have a mindset of caring for others, which is nice. It’s not all about you.
Attendee, University of St. Thomas, Opus College of Business, FastTrac New Venture Entrepreneur Education Program
I just wanted to thank you again for coming to my Firestorm chapter this morning. I have already received such positive feedback from the chapter members, including one member who said “I thought I knew LinkedIn pretty well, but I still picked up some very helpful tips!”
Presentation Organizer, St. Paul Chapter Firestorm
Thanks also for a dynamic presentation that was spot on what we needed to hear.
District Director, SCORE Minnesota, presentation to SCORE Minnesota Executive Team
Select Past Presentations
- Tech Talk Tuesdays in Tallahassee
- Lively Technical Center
- Small Business Development Center
- TalTech Alliance TechExpo
- Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with Tallahassee Community College
- Florida Society of Association Executives
- Tallahassee Society of Association Executives
- Minnesota Coaches Association
- American Express OPEN and SCORE Small Business Speed Coaching Test Drive Series
- Small Business Resource Fair sponsored by the Small Business Administration, Women Venture, Minnesota Small Business Development Centers, and SCORE
- Minnesota Statewide SCORE Seminar – Social Media & Internet Marketing Boot Camp
Presentation and Training Topics
- Online Privacy – Ways to Protect Your Personal Data
- Apps and Technologies for Meeting Planners
- Virtual Communication Tools
- Creating, Updating, and Maintaining Your Social Media
- CEOs Quick Guide to LinkedIn
- Make Your Own Door: Using Social Media to Increase Your Visibility Online
- Make Your Own Door: Social Media – Your Key to Success
- Increase Your Search Ranking: Keys to Promoting Your Local Business on the Internet
- LinkedIn: Prospecting for Sales Leads
- Using LinkedIn to Land Your Dream Job – or Any Job – in this Economy
- Twitter: Tweeting Isn’t Just for the Birds
- YouTube: Promote Your Business with Videos
- Will you like me? Facebook Marketing for Small Business
- How Safe Are You Online?
- The Very Real Security Threat of Social Media – What You Need to Know to Protect Your Organization 24/7