Business Card Marketing
The perfect business card:
- Reflects your business attitude — playful, trustworthy, competent
- Showcases your name, your company name, logo and tagline
- Serves as a mini billboard for your company, products or services
- Includes a Call To Action
- Gives people a reason to hold on to your card
- The tagline should speak directly to your customer and help distinguish your business
- The information should be in a color and font that are easy to read
- In addition to your company logo, consider including logos (with permission) that might lend credibility to your business, such as trade associations, chamber of commerce, or Better Business Bureau
- Add value to your business card by including a discount or coupon code
- Print your cards on a paper stock that can be written on
- Use the back side to hand write a personal note or print something unique to your industry, a calendar, or list of your services
Click here for a free 10-point Business Card Checklist and our free analysis offer.
This is the third in a series on Business Card Marketing. Read the first two by clicking here.