10 Easy Ways to Get More Facebook Likes
Use these techniques to get more Facebook Likes on your organization’s business page.
THE GOAL: To increase awareness of your organization’s presence on Facebook
THE PROCESS: Explain WIIFM (What’s In It For Me?) WHY people should like your page.
As you implement these techniques, don’t forget to focus on the WIIFM benefit to your new fans.
- Encourage Likes in Your Email Signature Block
- Use photos of people. Post them to your page – and tag them! As your business page, you can only tag other businesses. From your personal account, visit your business page and tag the individuals you are personally connected to. A word of caution: this blurs the lines between personal and professional connections on Facebook.
- Using a third party app like ShortStack, create a “LikeGate” to coupons, discounts, or something your fans will like.
- Use Facebook ads, including promoted page likes.
Here’s a video explanation: https://www.facebook.com/business/promoted-like
- Use #Hashtags in your posts. Choose those that are current and relevant to provide extra expos
- Visit other pages in your niche. As your page, visit their “posts by others” section and provide helpful advice to those with questions and comments.
- Use QR codes or other methods in the “real world” to drive fans to your page.
- Encourage everyone to “Tell your friends.” You do the same.
- Ask for” likes” on your business cards, in your brochures, on menus, on posters.
- Partner with others, such as complementary organizations, to get referrals and recommendations from their audiences.